Dear Youth Soccer Coach,
You and I both know that winning teams donít just "happen" Ö we know that they have a plan that has proven to be successful in the past! I want to give you the opportunity to cut the learning curve that the rest of us have already gone through. It wasn't easy for us to learn. It was sometimes almost painful to learn the hard way. I don't want to see you go through the same process I did. That's where my Coach Mark Soccer Club can get you up to speed faster, and make for quicker results on the soccer field!
Five minutes from now , I will provide you access to resources that will help you take your team to the next level! I am a strong believer that organization is the first and most critical step to achieving team success. Once you're signed up, there will also be resources that help you:
- Practice well and get your message through
- Keep your players motivated
- Run a focused practice
- Assess your abilities and results as a soccer coach
- Utilize your assistant coaches most effectively
- Turn your playerís parents into advocates
- Assess your soccer playerís abilities and show you how to use them in your decision making
- Develop excellent in-game strategy and decision-making
- Get the most out of your youth soccer players' abilities
Testimonials from Coaches that Have Already Joined
It's a very great pleasure to get so much from you I really appreciate everything. Not only the latest documents are helpful, but since I have been using the information from the site, there has been a great improvement on the team. (Coach Ephraim)
With the use of your diagrams, I was able to explain to the girls what I wanted from them depending on the position they were playing. When I would instruct them from the sideline, they knew exactly what was expected. And the main thing was that we all enjoyed it - coach, parents and more importantly, THE GIRLS. Thanks again for your invaluable resources. (Coach Lewis)
Your website has really helped me out, in the past i've been an assistant coach, but this is my 1st year as a coach. I do agree that defense is ignored from all of us so i am going to take this information and really put it to good use. Thanks again for all your help! (Coach Jason)
Hope this mail will find you in best of your health & prosperity. Its been an honour to be a part of your team. I am very thankfull to you for guiding & supporting me with your articles & make me comfortable to understand the real meaning of the Soccer. (Coach Usman)
... just wanted to thank you for your website. It has really helped me a lot as a young coach in way over his head (Coach Andrew)
Your encouragement and resources have benefitted me greatly over the past couple of years! Our team is moving up from U-8 to U-10 and you have given me some valuable tools, structure, ideas, strategies, that are all new and useful to me with this new age group. Thank you for making a difference in my coaching! (Coach Wade)
We play 8 vs 8 ( 9-10 yr olds). I used the 2-3-2 formation from your website and it worked out great! Great job on your website and keep adding more to help all of us coaches. (Coach George)
If you would like to have access to bullet-proof, tried and true, resources to coach your youth soccer team, read on! Even if you're only looking for soccer training drills, or just some soccer field diagrams, or one or two soccer strategies, then sign up now!
I will give you the information that only much more experienced coaches already have, tactics based on many years of trial and error, and step by step plans to show your players and parents you know what youíre doing!
Here are just a few of the resources that you can download right now in our members area:
- Graphical diagram of the soccer field layout
- Game and snack schedule template
- Graphical field diagrams that are used as visual instruction aids and for off-field homework/studying Graphical party / team event invitation template
- Graphical team calendar template
- Coaches introduction phone call outline
- Soccer position diagram with field area responsibilities graphically depicted
- Team information packet contents summary
- Soccer field diagrams and position diagrams to be used as coaching aids
- Substitution schedule template that includes a score sheet, listing of player names, etc.
- Weather cancellation instructions for players and parents
If what you've read so far isn't enough, there's more coming soon:
- Best youth soccer drills
- Coaches checklists, to make sure you donít miss a critical step
- In-game strategy guidelines
- Customizable agendas for how to run a practice, run meetings with parents, etc.
- Evaluation forms for letting the parents critique your effectiveness as a coach
- Evaluation forms for ranking/assessing your soccer player's strengths and area for development
- Soccer team manager responsibilities
* NOTE: Most resources in our members area are provided in downloadable, PDF formatted files. Some resources are provided in MS Word and MS Excel format to modify however you see fit.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the point Ö. I have more great resources than you can learn in years of learning the hard way.
Click here to download the best coaching tools!
||Let's think about how you are going to transform your team into a team to be proud of, a team that has fun, and a team that wins! Five minutes from now, you can be viewing and downloading tons of information, developed by experienced coaches, that will gain you instant credibility with your players, coaches and playerís parents!|
Please enter your information after clicking below to join the Coach Mark team. It's easy to join, and you can cancel at any time. I cannot promise how long this offer will be open, so grab it now! You can get more information about the club here.